• Manage international relations with leading ebook retailers (Kindle, Apple, Google, Kobo), as well as emerging regional players.
• Negotiate financial terms with major online and digital retailers and make recommendations to senior management on business terms with all digital publishing channels.
• Identify new online and digital partners, business models, and opportunities.
• Implement new system of market research and pricing analytics to increase sales and marketshare.
• Operational management of digital supply chain, production, finance, tax and legal.
• Travel to key markets (Asia, Europe) to enhance business relationships with partners.
• Negotiated the first distribution agreement for a major English language publisher in China.